Cupping the Fascia
NCBTMB AP# 1377
Instructor: Eric S. Jones Williams
Prerequisite: Cupping Therapy 101
- Students will identify their non-fire cupping strengths and weaknesses from Cupping Therapy 101.
- Students will identify their challenges with non-fire cupping therapy since we met in Cupping Therapy 101.
- Students will recap contraindications and other pathological dysfunctions to be aware of using non-fire cupping therapy.
- Students will learn how to communicate with their client, the process of non-fire cupping therapy and what the treatment will entail, if cupping therapy is added.
- Students will identify 4 areas where non-fire cupping would be beneficial to increase the client’s range of motion and/or an area of restriction.